Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The First Day of School!

I felt really good. AmandaLee
School is fun and awesome. Vincent
I had a good day. Zane
I made some more friends. Junior
I feel good because I made good choices. Danyelle
I made new friends and I didn't get in trouble. I followed the coyote code. Isela
Today is a ronk n' roll day! Ethan
Today was fun day. Kate
Today was a nice day. Linda
We got to draw pictures of ourselves in the morning. Thomas
We practiced math facts. Jesus
I feel good asbout the first day of school. Angel
We went to the computer lab and we made a powerpoint about ourselves. Angelina
I was happy to be back with my friends again. Cayleigh
We played a game. Milinda

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. Hayes and students!

    I love your blog! It is very creative and I like all the information here. How nice to read the comments of the students.

    I am teaching reading at a new school called Desert Winds. The students and teachers are wonderful here, but I still miss all my friends at Holaway.

    I hope everyone has a fantastic year...Go Get Em, Coyotes!

    Love,
    Mrs. Stefferson

    P.S. Remember to read every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs.Hayes,

    You are so awsome.I LOVE MY NEW CLASS SO MUCH.


    Love, Cayleigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cayleigh! I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Mrs.hayes i love your class. And i love you. i was wondering if i can come
    to help you because i love my friend's and my class



    by Isela

    p.s i love you Danyelle as a friend love you all

    ReplyDelete